We released a build this week, here's a rundown on what's changed.
I've been wanting to do this for a long time ... Seasons feature is now live!
We're also beta testing chats between players, thanks to those lovely people at tlk.io.
When returning to toepoke.co.uk, the site will show you the next
match to be played, rather than the change log.
Let's face, that's of more interest to you! 😄
- Any players who've added a note are now underlined so you can easily tell they've said something (on the side picker screen).
- On a related point there was no way of seeing notes in the mobile view on the side picker screen. Now you can!
- Added “Bonfire night” as a day of interest - you'll be warned if your match will fall on Bonfire Night. Don't want to be disappointing the kids 😊!
- When sending invites to new squad members, the site is now using a toepoke e-mail address as the sender (reduces chance of e-mail going to spam folders).
On the teams e-mail, those on standby are ordered according to when they registered - this allows Managers to pick the next person in line - thanks to marrins for this suggestion.
Players will still see the standby list in alphabetical order.
- Add cookie acceptance warning 😢.
- Removed “Service Status” link - Pingdom no longer provide this as part of their free plan.
- Changed the social media icons to something a little more flat.
A few little design tweaks based on feedback from daddyWoodland - as always we love feedback!
- Removed duplicate “sign up” link on home page.
- Standardised on “sign in” and “register” terms.
- Colour key on the diary view looked like they were buttons that should do something - changed to look more like a key.
- Tweak to the e-mail design - logo appearing at the top and no longer takes you to the change log. Looks nicer!
- Google sign-in is now working again.
- Pitch change e-mails were being sent to people who had registered as Not Playing
- Fixed issues with searching for pitches, which was failing to find them when using GEO co-ordinates.
- Fixed issue when posting to facebook
- Fixed issue with mobile viewport definition
- Fixed Google Maps sensor warning
That's all folks!
Until next time ... may your matches be full of players, and you boots stay laced up.
Every week we'll invite everyone and track who can and who can't play.
We'll remind them they're playing, help pick the sides. You know, all the boring stuff!
Loose the faff, bring back the fun, with toepoke.co.uk!
Please direct all press enquiries to press[at]toepoke.co.uk.