Not a huge amount going into this version ...
- Main one that's visible is I've had a bit of a design refresh. The site is now centred in the browser (was looking a bit odd on a widescreen monitor), also played with the graphics a little bit. Like the new look, hate it? let us know 😊.
- Manager screen for adding players into a match [on their behalf] is now paged so you don't have a massive scrolling page.
- Squad screen now has a convenient link for e-mailing players in their squad.
- Finally added a method for you guys to contact toepoke with any questions, queries or suggestions!
- Fixed issue when inviting new players.
- Fixed issue where managers would get multiple notifications.
- Fixed time being incorrect on the reminders screen.
- Fixed issue where the accordion (uppy-down thing) on the match screens would be closed when there's only match to view.
- Fixed issue where notes added to the manager match registration screen weren't being added to outgoing e-mails.
- Minor modification to the reset password e-mail so it's less likely to copy and paste the password incorrectly.
- Couple of behind the scenes enhancements to load dialogs on demand.
- Fixed issue on the setting the sides screen where the buttons were being presented correctly.
- A fair few styling fixes, too numerous to list (wish everyone just used http://www.google.com/chrome 😄).
That's all folks!
Until next time ... may your matches be full of players, and you boots stay laced up.
Every week we'll invite everyone and track who can and who can't play.
We'll remind them they're playing, help pick the sides. You know, all the boring stuff!
Loose the faff, bring back the fun, with toepoke.co.uk!
Please direct all press enquiries to press[at]toepoke.co.uk.