We released a build this week, here's a rundown on what's changed.
- The website has now been moved into public beta and open to anyone who wishes to use the website!
- Added a first cut of paging functionality (so you'll see a list of players broken down into separate pages rather than one big huge list).
- You can now send another reminder for a match after the first one has gone out (if you still need more players). Just navigate to the reminders screen and click the send again button.
- Fixed issue when sending invites to new players.
- Fixed issue when saving your profile.
- When setting up a new game you can now type Every Thursday rather than Every week on Thursday (which is a little better).
- Fixed issue with CATCHA control on the reset password screen.
- Fixed issue with the scrollbars appearing on the accordion controls (used by the match and game screens).
- Fixed issue where some e-mails were reporting the wrong numbers (e.g. showing 12 players on standby when in fact there were none).
- Removed mouseflow references.
- Fixed a few styling issues.
- Removed the appointment attachment (allowing you to import a reminder into an e-mail client, MS Outlook for instance) as it wasn't working. Plan to revisit and extend the functionality in the future.
That's all folks!
Until next time ... may your matches be full of players, and you boots stay laced up.
Every week we'll invite everyone and track who can and who can't play.
We'll remind them they're playing, help pick the sides. You know, all the boring stuff!
Loose the faff, bring back the fun, with toepoke.co.uk!
Please direct all press enquiries to press[at]toepoke.co.uk.