Wow, been nearly a month since the last build. As stated at the time I was working on a big change and didn't want to risk introducing issues.
So what's been changed this time?
- Added a video showing what you can do with toepoke.co.uk (yup, way overdue!).
- You can now sort who's down for a match based on the time they put their name down (so you can easily who got their name down first).
- Got rid of the wording on the shirts as you can't see it anymore as the avatar goes over the top.
- Brought back being able to start the demo in player mode as well as manager mode. You may not have missed it, but I have, every time I need to test in non-manager mode !
- In the profile on the pick the sides screen, you can now click on the name of the player to fire up an e-mail dialog.
- Fixed some of the issues with menu icons in Internet Explorer.
- The share links were promoting deep links into the site, which isn't really what we want to promote.
- Fixed issue with validation on the password reset screen.
- Fixed issue where non-managers could modify the match reminders.
- Removed some reminders off the screen that are in development.
Plus lots of behind the scenes stuff that won't be immediately obvious (or worth mentioning).
That's all folks!
Until next time ... may your matches be full of players, and you boots stay laced up.
Every week we'll invite everyone and track who can and who can't play.
We'll remind them they're playing, help pick the sides. You know, all the boring stuff!
Loose the faff, bring back the fun, with toepoke.co.uk!
Please direct all press enquiries to press[at]toepoke.co.uk.