We've been taking it easy the last few weeks hard at work, even over Christmas to bring you more ... erm ... stuff.
So a new build up tonight, as always you can find a quick run down below.
- Improved the e-mailing feature on the teams screen (for the geeks amongst you, see the plugin).
- News from the blog are now brought into the site (details new features added recently).
- After the deadline managers are now e-mailed when players add themselves in or drop (useful to know what's going on as you move nearer to the kick off).
- Redesigned the footer, adding in social media icons for liking toepoke.co.uk.
- Fixed issue where if a match was cancelled, the booking reminder for the following week wasn't going out.
- Players didn't have a menu icon for invite other people to join the squad
- Fixed issue with the footer being broken.
That's all folks!
Until next time ... may your matches be full of players, and you boots stay laced up.
Every week we'll invite everyone and track who can and who can't play.
We'll remind them they're playing, help pick the sides. You know, all the boring stuff!
Loose the faff, bring back the fun, with toepoke.co.uk!
Please direct all press enquiries to press[at]toepoke.co.uk.