Found a bug this week around cancelling matches, which given it's the Christmas period and I reckon there's a fair few being cancelled, thought I best fix this one as soon as.
- The cancelling works fine, however toepoke.co.uk decides to create them again, so this is fixed in this build. Apologies for any confusion this issue has caused.
- The site would also still send a booking reminder out, even though the match had been cancelled, so this is fixed in this build too.
- Profile widget on the set sides screen now appears if you click on a player who's on standby.
- Games wouldn't save if the postcode of the pitch couldn't be found.
- The dialog for adding a player into a match had a scrollbar, this should no longer be the case (though it is in Firefox ... there's always one browser that doesn't want to play!)
- Changed how the e-mail notifications work when cancelling a match. We were telling everyone in the squad, which doesn't always make sense. Now if the invitations have gone out, only those players who've put their name down will be notified. If the match isn't yet active (i.e. it's in the future) everyone will be told as they'd be expecting a game to be played.
- You can now e-mail everyone who's down to play in a match, in case you need to provide an update to them. This is sent from the manager who is logged in (rational being you may need to collate and act on any replies).
That's all folks!
Until next time ... may your matches be full of players, and you boots stay laced up.
Every week we'll invite everyone and track who can and who can't play.
We'll remind them they're playing, help pick the sides. You know, all the boring stuff!
Loose the faff, bring back the fun, with toepoke.co.uk!
Please direct all press enquiries to press[at]toepoke.co.uk.