We released a build this week, here's a rundown on what's changed.
- Changed how the help works, wasn't 100% happy with the one I'd written.
- On the team sheet screen we've dropped the tell only affected flag as we didn't think it appropriate anymore (after all if you just swap two people on the sides, everyone else is still interested).
- Tinkered with the content of the outgoing e-mails (mainly the subject line so you can see more easily what the e-mail is about).
- Re-exported the headers and footers as the compression could be improved.
- After setting your sides and clicking Save & Send this will clear the automatic e-mail for sending the teams out (so you don't get a duplicate e-mail going out afterwards).
Not a huge amount going into this version, push out mainly to resolve the minification issue.
That's all folks!
Until next time ... may your matches be full of players, and you boots stay laced up.
Every week we'll invite everyone and track who can and who can't play.
We'll remind them they're playing, help pick the sides. You know, all the boring stuff!
Loose the faff, bring back the fun, with toepoke.co.uk!
Please direct all press enquiries to press[at]toepoke.co.uk.