We released a build this week, here's a rundown on what's changed.
No features added this time.
- Fixed issue with e-mail validation when inviting new people.
- Fixed issue that broke the new game wizard.
- Upgraded doctype to HTML5 ! (which is far less exciting that I've made it sound! ).
- Tidied up some styling on the tabs.
- Hopefully fixed the issues with the CAPTCHA being all over the place.
- Fixed issue with the demo account.
- Added drag ‘n' drop user interface for setting the sides (jqueryui.com frankly rocks!) (sadly I've just noticed it is not working in Opera ... but then who uses Opera anyway ).
- Updated the blog links on the site to point to our new provider here at tumblr!
- Added some advice in the FAQ for players who can't access the website from work (due to network filters).
- Finally added some proper menu icons ... no more having to hover over an icon to see what it does (well ... if I've done a good enough job of making the icons make sense for their function!).
- Tidied up the new member approval screen ... it now also tells you who nominated the new player(s).
- Non-managers can now see when reminders are due to go out (so you'll know how long before the deadline for instance).
- Tidied up some of the peripheral landing pages (like the account page for example).
That's all folks!
Until next time ... may your matches be full of players, and you boots stay laced up.
Every week we'll invite everyone and track who can and who can't play.
We'll remind them they're playing, help pick the sides. You know, all the boring stuff!
Loose the faff, bring back the fun, with toepoke.co.uk!
Please direct all press enquiries to press[at]toepoke.co.uk.